ESTORIL SOL III (CASINO LISBOA)
WHO WE ARE?
Your data will be processed by Estoril Sol (III) - Turismo Animação e Jogo, S.A., legal person no. 504504274, headquartered at Avenida Dr. Stanley Ho, Edificio Casino Estoril, 2765-190 Estoril (the "Company"). The Company is responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
For questions related to the treatment of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION?
The Company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
Customer and potential customer management
The processing of your data is necessary to comply with legal provisions inherent to the exploitation of Casino games, to pursue legitimate interests arising from the normal exploitation of gaming, entertainment or leisure activities in Casinos, as well as for the execution of the contract to be signed between you and the Company, or to carry out pre-contractual measures, at your request. If you do not provide your data, we will not be able to provide you with the requested or contracted services.
Your data will be kept for this purpose during the stipulated legal period or, when this does not apply, for the period strictly necessary to pursue the intended purpose.
Customers' personal data may also be processed by the Company for the purpose of litigation management. The legal basis is the existence of a legitimate interest on the part of the Company and the data will be kept for the period necessary to exercise the respective rights.
The Company may process your data to send you information about its products and services. This data processing will only be carried out after your explicit consent has been obtained.
If you give this consent, you may receive marketing communications via email or SMS.
You may, at any time, object to this data processing.
Your data will be kept for this purpose until you exercise your right to object.
The Company may process your personal data to assess your personal preferences, interests, reliability and behavior, with a view to improving and personalizing the products and services that will be made available to you.
The Company will not take any decision based on the definition of your profile that will have an effect on your legal sphere.
This data processing will be carried out based on the Company's legitimate interests in improving its services and the experience of its customers.
You may, at any time, object to this data processing.
Your data will be kept for this purpose for the period strictly necessary for the purpose in view.
Management of complaints and contacts received by the Company
You can at any time send us suggestions or complaints regarding the services provided by the Company.
Your personal data will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the Company and your consent. The Company collects your data to analyze and resolve the situation underlying your suggestion or complaint.
Your data will be kept for this purpose for the time necessary to resolve the issue you raise.
Management of suppliers/subcontractors
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract to be signed between you and the Company, or for carrying out pre-contractual measures, at your request. If you do not provide your data, we will not be able to fulfill the contractual obligations provided for.
Your data will be kept for this purpose for the legal term or the period strictly necessary for the purpose in view.
Personal data from suppliers may be processed by the Company for the purpose of managing litigation. The legal basis is the existence of a legitimate interest on the part of the Company and the data will be kept for the period necessary to exercise the respective rights.
The data of the Company's suppliers, in particular those of employees who are assigned to these entities, may be communicated to the Company's customers in order to comply with legal or contractual obligations.
WILL THE INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH OTHERS?
Your personal information may be disclosed to the following entities:
- With official entities, to comply with legal requirements arising from the activity of gaming exploitation in Casinos;
- To third parties, service providers or subcontractors of the Company. If you are our customer or supplier, your personal data may be processed by companies subcontracted by the Company, namely for website hosting, email. These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question.
- Personal data may also be accessed by internal and external auditors of the Grupo Empresa, with the guarantee that they will be kept confidential and will not be used for purposes other than the audits.
Your personal data will be processed within the European Union.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Without prejudice to compliance with the specific legal provisions arising from the activity of exploring games in Casinos, and provided that it does not conflict with those, you may at any time request:
- Access to the information we keep about you;
- The rectificacion of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The deletion or limitation of the treatment of your personal data;
- If the treatment depends on your consent or fulfillment of contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to send the personal data previously provided, in a structured, commonly used form and in a computer readable format.
Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is only shared with the owner.
You should be aware that in certain cases (eg due to legal requirements) your request may not be fulfilled.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken in this regard, within a period of one month from the moment the request is made.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission https://www.cnpd.pt/.
Right to access
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from the Company confirmation that the data concerning them are or are not subject to processing and, if applicable, to access their personal data and access the information provided for by law.
If you want more than one copy of your personal data in the process of being processed, the COMPANY subject this service to the payment of a fee for administrative costs.
Right to rectification
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from the COMPANY, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him.
Right to data erasure ("Right to be forgotten")
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain the COMPANY's deletion of their data, without undue delay, and the COMPANY has the obligation to delete the personal data, without undue delay, when one of the following reasons applies, namely:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
-The data subject has withdrawn his consent to the data processing (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such processing;
- The holder is opposed to the processing and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the processing;
Right to limitation of treatment
The data subject has the right to obtain from the COMPANY the processing limitation, if one of the following situations applies:
- Disputing the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows the Company to verify its accuracy;
- The processing of data is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests, in return, the limitation of its use;
- The Company no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a legal proceeding;
- If you have opposed the processing, until it is verified that the legitimate reasons of the data controller prevail over those of the data subject.
Right to data portability
If the processing depends on the consent of the data subject and this consent has been provided by automated means, the data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her which he/she has provided to the Company in a structured format, in current use and automatic reading.
Right of opposition
In cases where data processing is carried out for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by the Company; or the data processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing or profiling, you may also, at any time, object to the processing of your personal data.
Can you revoke your consent later?
If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given, nor the subsequent processing of the same data , based on another legal basis, such as the performance of the contract or legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can do so through the entity to which you had previously granted it or at the Clube IN service desk at Casinos.
- Allow us to know who our visitors are and, in this way, provide a better, more targeted, safe and personalized service;
- Know the performance of our "sites" and envision their updating and improvement, meeting the expectations of our customers. Each visitor is assigned an individual cookie, thus ensuring data privacy and security. The presentation of statistical data is done in an aggregated form, not allowing individual identification.
DO YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT?
If you remain in any doubt regarding the processing of your personal data, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the following address:
Estoril Sol Data Protection Officer (III), e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of last update, 09/20/2018.